Help ! How do I get the screen in 320x200x32k 
Author Message
 Help ! How do I get the screen in 320x200x32k

Hi !

I realy would like help to get in 320*200*32k mode, but I
can't seem so find out how... I tried a Vesa-mode, but it
just gives me 320*200*32k TEXTMODE!

How is it possible to get in that graphics mode ?
Does anyone know the name of a newsgroup for
demoprogrammers ?

Thanks, and the best regards!
Michael Legart
Badpixel of Bad Sector



Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help ! How do I get the screen in 320x200x32k



Quote:
> Hi !

> I realy would like help to get in 320*200*32k mode, but I
> can't seem so find out how... I tried a Vesa-mode, but it
> just gives me 320*200*32k TEXTMODE!

How do you know it is a '320*200*32k TEXTMODE'? Just because you wrote some
words on it? Have you try to putpixel it?

Quote:
> How is it possible to get in that graphics mode ?

go thru the VESA doc again. it's all there.

Quote:
> Does anyone know the name of a newsgroup for
> demoprogrammers ?

From Vinson ABS.


Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 2 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. blank screen when doing graphics in tp for dos 7

2. Need Hhheeeeellllllllppppppppppppp on doing Windows screen saver.

3. Does doing WRITELN to screen enable hardware interrupts?

4. Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6

5. Getting the screen buffer of a MSDOS window

6. Getting the screen buffer of a MSDOS window

7. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

8. Doing a drag and drop - HELP

9. Novice need help doing user interface

10. Help doing database stuff with Delphi

11. TStringList - I'm doing something wrong here - HELP

12. help I need to know whether this can be done

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software