What do these statements mean?
Author Message
 What do these statements mean?

I've seen the following in a program.What do they used for?
{$A+,B-,D+,E+,F-,G-,I+,L+,N-,O-,P-,Q-,R-,S-,T-,V-,X+}
{$M 65520,0,655360}

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:16:37 GMT
 What do these statements mean?

Quote:

> I've seen the following in a program.What do they used for?
> {$A+,B-,D+,E+,F-,G-,I+,L+,N-,O-,P-,Q-,R-,S-,T-,V-,X+}
> {$M 65520,0,655360}

They strongly suggest the program was written in non-standard
Turbo Pascal, and that you should look at a manual for such to
interpret them.

This is the general class of pseudo comments, where a particular
form of comment is used as a directive.  Ideally they should not
affect the meaning of the program so that they may be ignored.  In
practice, however, that ideal is rarely met, especially in Borland
products.

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:38:22 GMT

1. A pair of statements as single statement

2. What does it mean

3. What does this BDE-Error mean ???

4. .sch file -- what does it mean?

5. does that mean..

6. cdx indexes, what does the error mean?

7. I need Help (fast) and i mean fast...

8. Table level changed... what does this mean

9. Data structure corruption - What does it mean ?

10. i mean get not steal tp 5.5,sorry.

11. WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

12. Meaning of ERROR 204.