simple question.. simple answer?
Author Message
 simple question.. simple answer?

Hi,

I'm using free Pascal to compile some code (cause its free).  The code
was written in turbo pascal, is there a simple way to work out how to
change the units used over to those in free pascal?

cheers

Chris

>:)(:<

        "The heart is a {*filter*} organ,
         it inflates,
         and deflates." R.B.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:40:55 GMT
 simple question.. simple answer?

Quote:

>Hi,

>I'm using free pascal to compile some code (cause its free).  The code
>was written in turbo pascal, is there a simple way to work out how to
>change the units used over to those in free pascal?

No. It is very dependant on the nature of the code. Some (specially purely
calculating ) code runs nearly without modification, code using 16-bit
features are sometimes hard.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. OOP: Maybe a tough question, maybe a simple answer

2. Simple array question

3. Simple Stored Procedure question

4. 3 simple questions

5. Simple question about DataModules