packrecords
Author Message
 packrecords

may I define globaly eg {$packrecords c} just in main program or i have
to put it at all units like

type
{$packrecords c}
 rec=record
 ..
..
end;

type
{$packrecords c}
 rec2=record
 ..
 ..
 end;

or there is some special compiler switch to define this globally?

tnx

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:27:07 GMT
 packrecords

Quote:

> may I define globaly eg {$packrecords c} just in main program or i have
> to put it at all units like
[cut]
> or there is some special compiler switch to define this globally?

Just adding it to your main program is not enough, you have to add it
to all units. The easiest to create an include file for such things.
There's no command-line switch to change the default packrecords.

Jonas

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:13:12 GMT
 packrecords

Quote:

> > may I define globaly eg {$packrecords c} just in main program or i have
> > to put it at all units like
> [cut]
> > or there is some special compiler switch to define this globally?

> Just adding it to your main program is not enough, you have to add it
> to all units. The easiest to create an include file for such things.
> There's no command-line switch to change the default packrecords.

> Jonas

tnx

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:46:47 GMT