Update: GPF with SVGALib
Author Message
 Update: GPF with SVGALib

I did a little more investigating..

What Works:
Seemingly ALL functions/Procedures from lib vga.
All NON screen/drawing functions of lib vgagl.

What doesn't work:

Any screen/drawing function of lib vgagl.

It segfaults if I use any vgagl drawing routine, such as gl_circle,
gl_setpixel but it will not segfult if I use gl_rgbcolor, or vga_drawpixel.

This is very weird as I thought it might be a problem with a
misconfigured SVGAlib.. but if vga draws properly I cannot see how this
would be so.

Is there some sort of initialization function of VGAGL that I don't know
about?

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:44:17 GMT
 Update: GPF with SVGALib

Quote:

> I did a little more investigating..

> What Works:
> Seemingly ALL functions/Procedures from lib vga.
> All NON screen/drawing functions of lib vgagl.

> What doesn't work:

> Any screen/drawing function of lib vgagl.

> It segfaults if I use any vgagl drawing routine, such as gl_circle,
> gl_setpixel but it will not segfult if I use gl_rgbcolor, or vga_drawpixel.

> This is very weird as I thought it might be a problem with a
> misconfigured SVGAlib.. but if vga draws properly I cannot see how this
> would be so.

> Is there some sort of initialization function of VGAGL that I don't know
> about?

^.^ Forgot that vgagl was buffered. ^.^

Sorry..

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:18:15 GMT

1. GPF with SVGALib

2. GPF in wsybdb.dll on updates using Database Desktop v5.1

3. -lvga error from svgalib demos compile

4. X or SVGALib bindings for FPK

5. Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records

6. Delphi 2.0 Update - Problems with the new BDE that comes with the update

7. ttable.fielddefs.update doesn't update deleted fields

8. ?Oracle Transactions: BeginTrans...Select for update...Update...Commit

9. HELP!! Sybase update Triggers and Delphi Updates

10. Update Memo-Column with SQL UPDATE Statement

11. Sybase update Triggers and Delphi Updates

12. "Update Failed" With Cache Update