I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0
Author Message
 I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between borland Pascal 7.0
and Turbo Pascal 7.0 ?
Can I write Dos applications using Borland Pascal 7.0, and is the
source code compatible with Turbo Pascal 5.x ????

Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me what is the difference between borland Pascal 7.0
>and Turbo Pascal 7.0 ?

I guess Borland Pascal is DOS, DPMI and WINDOWS hosted and targeted,
while Turbo Pascal just does DOS.

Quote:
>Can I write Dos applications using Borland Pascal 7.0, and is the

Yes. Borland includes Turbo.

Quote:
>source code compatible with Turbo Pascal 5.x ????

Well... Some of it. Most of it, in fact, but 5.0 did not know
about objects while 5.5 did, which makes a great difference.
Anyway, without objects, you can make 5.0-compatible code
in 7.0

Albert.

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

2. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

3. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

4. anyone know about Borland / Turbo Pascal 7.01

5. WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

6. Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 DOS Problems

7. Turbo / Borland Pascal 7.0 with a to fast computer

8. I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

9. {?}->Borland,Turbo Pascal 7.0 win/dos?

10. BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 7.0

11. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Turbo Vision Units