would you be my friend?
Author Message
 would you be my friend?

Hello,

I'm 14 years old and I think I may be a gay.  I'm looking for some support and friendship
with a older male age 18-40.  Please email if you can help.

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 would you be my friend?

Quote:

>Hello,

>I'm 14 years old and I think I may be a gay.  I'm looking for some support and friendship
>with a older male age 18-40.  Please email if you can help.

hmm...

Sounds like dozer here left his terminal unattended... ;-)

--

Thu, 01 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 would you be my friend?

Quote:

> >Hello,

> >I'm 14 years old and I think I may be a gay.  I'm looking for some support and friendship
> >with a older male age 18-40.  Please email if you can help.

> hmm...

> Sounds like dozer here left his terminal unattended... ;-)

> --

What a {*filter*}er

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

2. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

3. thanks for all friends

4. Global variable friend or foe?

5. Looking for equivalent to 'friend'(C++) in object pascal

6. Newbie wants newbie friend

7. I have a friend?

8. Wanted a Pascal friend..................

9. I need a friend who programms in TP 7.0

10. would you be my friend?

11. ** Wanna you to be my friend.. **

12. would you be my friend?