CODIGO DE BARRAS
Author Message
 CODIGO DE BARRAS

Asunto: CODIGO DE BARRAS
Fecha: Martes, 13 de Febrero de 2001 06:03 p.m.

NECESITO UNA RUTINA QUE IMPRIMA CODIGOS DE BARRAS, EAN-8, CODE128A, ETC., EN
C, COBOL, Pascal, LO QUE SEA PERO QUE PUEDA EJECUTARLO CON COBOL.

 GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 06:38:08 GMT
 CODIGO DE BARRAS

Quote:

> CODIGO DE BARRAS

> Asunto: CODIGO DE BARRAS
> Fecha: Martes, 13 de Febrero de 2001 06:03 p.m.

> NECESITO UNA RUTINA QUE IMPRIMA CODIGOS DE BARRAS, EAN-8, CODE128A, ETC.,
EN
> C, COBOL, PASCAL, LO QUE SEA PERO QUE PUEDA EJECUTARLO CON COBOL.

>  GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO

Translation, please ???
(mag ook in het Nederlands :)

Groetjes, Ruud

http://home.hccnet.nl/g.baltissen/index.htm

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:31:10 GMT
 CODIGO DE BARRAS

Quote:

>> CODIGO DE BARRAS

>> Asunto: CODIGO DE BARRAS
>> Fecha: Martes, 13 de Febrero de 2001 06:03 p.m.

>> NECESITO UNA RUTINA QUE IMPRIMA CODIGOS DE BARRAS, EAN-8, CODE128A, ETC.,
>EN
>> C, COBOL, PASCAL, LO QUE SEA PERO QUE PUEDA EJECUTARLO CON COBOL.

>>  GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO

>Translation, please ???
>(mag ook in het Nederlands :)

>Groetjes, Ruud

Ruud,

Here is the translation in Dutch (hier is het nederlands),

Ik heb een routine nodig die barcodes afdrukt, EAN-8 CODE128A enz. in C,
COBOL Pascal of wat dan ook, maar die vanuit COBOL opgeroepen kan worden.

Bij voorbaat dank.

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 18:34:24 GMT
 CODIGO DE BARRAS
Willem, hartelijk dank.

Quote:
> >> NECESITO UNA RUTINA QUE IMPRIMA CODIGOS DE BARRAS, EAN-8, CODE128A,
ETC.,
> >EN
> >> C, COBOL, PASCAL, LO QUE SEA PERO QUE PUEDA EJECUTARLO CON COBOL.

> >>  GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO

> >Translation, please ???
> >(mag ook in het Nederlands :)

> Ruud,

> Here is the translation in Dutch (hier is het nederlands),

> Ik heb een routine nodig die barcodes afdrukt, EAN-8 CODE128A enz. in C,
> COBOL Pascal of wat dan ook, maar die vanuit COBOL opgeroepen kan worden.

> Bij voorbaat dank.

For those who don't understand Dutch or Spanish (??):

I need a routine which can print barcodes, EAN-8 CODE128A, etc in C, Cobol,
Pascal or whatever but routine must be addressable (??) by Cobol.

TIA

Groetjes, Ruud

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 20:12:43 GMT
 CODIGO DE BARRAS

Quote:
>ETC.,
>> >EN

>I need a routine which can print barcodes, EAN-8 CODE128A, etc in C, Cobol,
>Pascal or whatever but routine must be addressable (??) by Cobol.

I've got COBOL source code to print EAN-8 and code 39 barcodes on Epson
compatible printers.  I wrote this some years ago for a specific
application, using the scanner manufacturer's BASIC code as a reference.
It should be translatable to other printer models, although now I'd
probably use a printer with inbuilt barcode fonts.

If anyone's interested, send me an email.
--

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 03:43:54 GMT
 CODIGO DE BARRAS

Quote:

> CODIGO DE BARRAS

> Asunto: CODIGO DE BARRAS
> Fecha: Martes, 13 de Febrero de 2001 06:03 p.m.

> NECESITO UNA RUTINA QUE IMPRIMA CODIGOS DE BARRAS, EAN-8, CODE128A, ETC.,
EN
> C, COBOL, PASCAL, LO QUE SEA PERO QUE PUEDA EJECUTARLO CON COBOL.

>  GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:00:00 GMT
 CODIGO DE BARRAS
JOB >> Consulting >> 1 Year+ >> Brooklyn NY

To build and tailor as many as 20 separate ADABAS regions that will accommodate
transaction server and batch transactions called by Natural and COBOL programs,
as well as client server technology (ADAESI calls) and the Entire-X WEB enabling
software and brokers.  The consultant will develop and maintain
backup/recovery/archiving procedures and perform all database administration
functions using Software Ag products (Natural Security, Predict, Review, etc.)
and IBM utilities (IDCMAS, IEBCOPY, etc.).  Other tasks will include:  provide
ongoing technical support to ensure applications availability and provide
comprehensive documentation and skills transfer for customer staff and client
agencies.

What skills must the person have?

ADABAS, Natural, COBOL, ADAESI calls, Entire-X, IBM Utilities, SagaVista,
OS/390, USS, RACF, Web Enablement, SMP/E, Lotus Domino, Linux

Gentlemen/Ladies,

I am a recruiter and seeking out candidates with the above technologies is not
my specialty, but it won't stop me from trying. If you can handle the above
tasks and/or know someone who can, please send me your resume and desired hourly
rates.

I am a recruiter, working with a recruiter on this and a few other gigs, so
third parties should not reply.

The location is Brooklyn, NY and the candidate should live in the tri-state area
or be willing to move here for the duration of the project.

My client is the innovator of the industry's most advanced information
technologies, including computer systems, software, networking systems, storage
devices and microelectronics.

Money:  Pretty much anything youre used to getting per hour.  Nothing too, too
crazy, but then again.

To be considered, you must provide an updated resume, at least 3 references and

Thank you,
Ben Holden

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:16:04 GMT

1. Les exceptions du moteur de base de donnée

2. LISTADOS DE E-MAILS EN FORMATO LIBRO DE DIRECCIONES

3. Como criar aplica??es de banco de dados em delphi 30 que possam ser

4. Path de Base de Données, D3

5. Curso de Progr de Videojuegos ?Gratis!

6. Problème de suppression de fichiers

7. Lista de Usuarios de Windows NT 4.0

8. Sabéis cómo se cogen valores de una celda de excel?

9. Curso de Prog. de Videujuegos ?Gratis!

10. odbc, mysql, delphi: pb de verrouillage d'enregistrements

11. ahaja@web.de

12. Déclaration de guerre internationale.