sorting
Author Message
 sorting

does anyone have any source code for a Merge and Mergesort procedure?
in case you use a different name for the same thing, what it does is
take an array and recursively split it up into halves until it's all 1
cell arrays (the mergesort part). it then puts the arrays back together
by comparing the cells recursively (the merge part).
thanks a lot.
matt

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

--
"Animals killed for the good of mankind
 for your shiny hair so many have died" - [SUB][HUM][ANS]

Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 sorting

I'd like to have one too, if anyone has it :)

: does anyone have any source code for a Merge and Mergesort procedure?
: in case you use a different name for the same thing, what it does is
: take an array and recursively split it up into halves until it's all 1
: cell arrays (the mergesort part). it then puts the arrays back together
: by comparing the cells recursively (the merge part).
:  thanks a lot.
: matt

: --
: "Animals killed for the good of mankind
:  for your shiny hair so many have died" - [SUB][HUM][ANS]

--

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+C.K. Chiang                          +

+http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt6785a +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 sorting

Quote:
> : does anyone have any source code for a Merge and Mergesort procedure?

I was lookinf for it too. Whoever has it, can he send it also to me?
Thanks in advance

Raimondo

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shell sort vs. Comb sort (was: sorting arrays)

2. Fast copying records in sorted order / was Sorting

3. Most efficient sort text file routine, sort algorithms

4. DESENDING SORT OF DATES IN A TABLE

5. Sorting

6. Oracle sort problem

7. Sorting DBISAM Table

8. Master-Detail : Sorting Detail?

9. TechTips: A matter of sorts ...

10. Sorting a linked list by multiple criteria

11. Sorting an TQuery dataset

12. Sorting a TTable with Ranges