Graphics advice
Author Message
 Graphics advice

G'day from Australia,

Can someone please tell me where I can find some graphics functions which
will operate with Pascal under winME

Project:
Create  .exe file for win32 which will be able to do simple graphics work
with .jpg files - view, save, rotate and resize.

Background:
Pascal fluent,  Univac mainframes and DEC minis.. a long time ago!
Unfamiliar with programming  in the Wintel environment

Progress:
freePascal installed under winME

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide

Simon

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:47:25 GMT
 Graphics advice

Quote:

> G'day from Australia,

> Can someone please tell me where I can find some graphics functions which
> will operate with Pascal under winME

> Project:
> Create  .exe file for win32 which will be able to do simple graphics work
> with .jpg files - view, save, rotate and resize.

> Background:
> Pascal fluent,  Univac mainframes and DEC minis.. a long time ago!
> Unfamiliar with programming  in the Wintel environment

> Progress:
> freePascal installed under winME

Graphics:

- Unit graph (limited, but this could work), like in TP.
- DirectX/opengl (should be in packages somewhere), but harder/more lowlevel.

jpg:

- A native pascal port of libjpg is combined with FPC.

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:54:19 GMT

1. Help:Saving Graphic Image Into A BLOB Graphic Field In Paradox Table

2. tpgraf.zip Two graphics spheres demos and graphics library, E.Glynn

3. GRAPHICS MUSIC AND MORE graphics...

4. gvision.zip - Graphics Vision 2.01: TV 2.0 in true graphics

5. Advice needed : Simple Database

6. Q: Database Advice

7. Newbie seeks advice re engines

8. Advice on Delphi, Internet & MSAccess DB

9. Please advice with right books ...

10. Need architecture advice

11. Advice please - writing Report Preview capability

12. Need suggestions/advice for new system