Printing problem again FPC under linux
Author Message
 Printing problem again FPC under linux

Well,printing works ok but there is a "small" problem.
When I print from my app nothing's happened until I finished
program...then printing starts.
As I see my program assign PID.lst file in /tmp but it's not
printed until program is up.When I finished app then it goes
to /var/spool/lpd/lp and printing.
Why this happend? I've watch at printer.pp and nothing seem
to be strange.Is it problem with my lpd settings?
what should I do?

I've made some workaround but I'm not satisfied
AssignLst(lst,'/dev/ttyS1'); (serial printer)
Rewrite(lst);
and then it works ok.

Paralel port printer has same problem.
Under other linux apps it prints OK.

Pleas help

Regards

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 23:40:11 GMT

1. Hi Back again with printing problem in Free pascal for linux

2. FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

3. FPC + Linux problem

4. multi threading in fpc linux?

5. Linux/PPC port of FPC working

6. Writing PNG in FPC for Linux, libpng available

7. FPC linking error under Linux ... cannot find GLU

8. FPC - linux question

9. Question about FPC under linux

10. find small database for FPC linux

11. fpc and printer under linux