looking for pascal compiler sources test set
Author Message
 looking for pascal compiler sources test set

  Hello,

  In order to be able to validate a Pascal compiler, I am looking for a
sources test set compliant with ISO 7185-1990 standard.

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:14:20 GMT
 looking for pascal compiler sources test set
Eric Simorre a crit :

Quote:
>   In order to be able to validate a pascal compiler, I am looking for a
> sources test set compliant with ISO 7185-1990 standard.

may be check on the web site of Prospero.
url is on my web site (in french)

i also searched a validation suite for pascal but never find one
freely available.
probably you should contact AFNOR. IRIA, BNI ans BSI have also
do work on pascal compiler validation.

there is a book about pascal compiler validation and
an article in french in TSI (dunod) vol 3 no 5 184

--
http://www.pascaland.org/ compilateurs, sources et liens langage pascal, delphi
http://franck.pissotte.free.fr/ mon vide grenier: vieux materiels, logiciels, livres et revues

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:36:28 GMT
 looking for pascal compiler sources test set

Quote:

>   In order to be able to validate a pascal compiler, I am looking for a
> sources test set compliant with ISO 7185-1990 standard.

As Franck mention, contact Prospero.  They are the current distributor
of the BSI Pascal Validation Suite.  BSI (the copyright holder) has a
"personal, non-commercial" license, but my opinion is that it is still
too expensive.  I've asked BSI to put them on the internet for free, but
they haven't done that.

--
John Reagan
Compaq Pascal Project Leader

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:12:18 GMT

1. looking for pascal compiler sources test set

2. Looking for small pascal compiler source code

3. Looking for Borland Pascal test too

4. Looking for DEC Pascal field test sites

5. Looking for Borland Pascal test too

6. Looking for Embedded Pascal Compiler

7. Looking for a standard Pascal compiler

8. looking for info necessary to write a Pascal compiler

9. Looking for a free pascal compilers

10. Looking for simple pascal compiler

11. Looking for Pascal cross compiler, Sun/Solaris to PowerPC target

12. Looking for a shareware pascal compiler