please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)
Author Message
 please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

Hi
Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo Pascal?  Any help
would be appreciated! E-mail me!

Thank you

J.Coetzer

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

Quote:
> Hi
> Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?  Any help
> would be appreciated! E-mail me!

Haven't completed it, but you should start by writing a description on
paper of what must be done to play the game.

It'll be a little different if you just want to illustrate the moves two
human player make.  If you want to create a computerized opponent, you
have to give that opponent some way to choose which square to choose.

I'd suggest that you break it into several different tasks, and assign
each task to a procedure.

I'm working on such a program myself, just for my own amu{*filter*}t, but I
haven't gotten the opponent to work correctly.  In tests, it loses 8 or
9 times out of 10, often by "passing" when it should make a move.

I'm adding you to my address book, so you'll be able to contact me about
it directly if you choose.

--Walt.

--
SPAM BLOCKING IN EFFECT: Only those in my address book can send me mail.

Warning: student!  Some questions are meant to further my learning!
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~bpb/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)
First question - do you want to use 'x' or 'X' to represent the first
player?
Quote:

> Hi
> Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?  Any help
> would be appreciated! E-mail me!

> Thank you

> J.Coetzer

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?  Any help
>would be appreciated! E-mail me!

Is the program supposed to play against a person?

Jud McCranie

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

: Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?

Yes.

: Any help would be appreciated! E-mail me!

Sorry, I think you should do your own homework.

--
William McBrine    | http://www.clark.net/~wmcbrine/

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)
Yes I know how.  I will give you a hint.  Even if you hardly know any
Pascal you can make it work.  It might suck but it will work.  Just be a
little creative.

--
Colin Davis

www.winternet.com/~ckd

Quote:
> Hi
> Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?  Any help
> would be appreciated! E-mail me!

> Thank you

> J.Coetzer

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

2. tic tac toe

3. PROGRAM--- TIC-TAC-TOE! H

4. Tic Tac Toe

5. Need Tic Tac Toe program.

6. TIC TAC TOE

7. tic-tac-toe in pascal

8. Tic Tac Toe

9. tic-tac-toe in pascal

10. Tic Tac Toe Program

11. Has anybody written a tic-tac-toe program?

12. Tic-Tac-Toe