HELP HELP HELP!!!
Author Message
 HELP HELP HELP!!!

Quote:
> Hello people of PSC!
> First of all i want to tell you that i am sorry for posting a
question!But
> it is an emergency!My teacher has given us  a problem
> we have to solve in Quickbasic.
> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone can help me PLEASE do it! I need the
code
> till 20th of DECEMBER!
> Here is the Problem:

~~~~

Quote:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First:
What are you doing in a Pascal group if you have a question about basic?
You should have posted this question in any of the basic groups. There
are a lot of them available on usenet.

Second:
Homework is not done for you in usenet. You should at least give it a
very good try and write a program that is intended to do what your
assignment demands.  If there are certain problems, you can ask for
details or things you don't understand. This leads usually to a lot of
help and replies. The way you are doing it now leads usually to a lot of
funny remarks.

--
Femme

Tue, 24 May 2005 00:58:23 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

2. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

4. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

5. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help

6. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

7. help help help me!!!!

8. Help, Help, Help BCD

9. Help, Help, Help BCD

10. HELP HELP HELP!!!!