Just started learning pascal.
Author Message
 Just started learning pascal.

I have just started learning Pascal for my A levels.  Has anyone got any
good hints,  any people that would not mind answering my questions.  Anyone
know of any free compilers or free trial compilers that I could try, thanks
for your time.  Please email me:

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. pascal help, can anyone help me to learn pascal

2. Help - Same Exe started from the Explorer and started inside Delphi are different

3. Help - Same Exe started from the Explorer and started inside Delphi behave different

4. Internal error 204 when starting Borland Pascal

5. "GNU-Pascal" Start-up Problem

6. How to start up dos programs from Pascal calls

7. starting in Turbo Pascal

8. How to start up dos programs from Pascal calls

9. Learning Pascal

10. Which Pascal compiler for learning?

11. Trying to Learn Pascal

12. Learn/Reference for Turbo Pascal 5.5