Variation algo's code examples
Author Message
 Variation algo's code examples

Hi

Like the subject says ,i am searching code exemples about variation algo's
Can someone help me?
I found some code about permutations but its not the same i guess

victor

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Variation algo's code examples
I thought I was going to learn something - I had never heard of a "variation
algorithm".  I guess no one else here has either.  Can you provide more
information?

____________________________
Gary

http://www.delphiforfun.org

> Hi

> Like the subject says ,i am searching code exemples about variation algo's
> Can someone help me?
> I found some code about permutations but its not the same i guess

> victor

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Variation algo's code examples
On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:22:37 -0400, Gary Darby sez:

Quote:
>I thought I was going to learn something - I had never heard of a "variation
>algorithm".  I guess no one else here has either.  Can you provide more
>information?

When in doubt, make AltaVista do all the work.  A search for just
that phrase turns up only a few dozen sites, and it's a term used
in several branches of science - I saw it referenced in papers on
"fuzzy node" decision trees, neural networks, genetic programming
(wow!), cancer research...

Unfortunately, all of them presupposed that we know what the term
means.  Curses!  It doesn't even appear in any of the technical
dictionaries I could find.  The closest I managed was this from a
mathematical dictionary:

 > variation of parameters   Mathematics. a technique for solving
 > a nonhomogeneous differential equation in which the constants
 > for the complementary function are considered to be variables
 > in order to determine a particular solution.

OK, now I won't be able to sleep until somebody tells us what the
heck a variation algorithm is and what it's used for.

Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY
----
If you reply by email, send it to pbs at com dot
canada (or vice-versa).  All adverti{*filter*}ts will be
returned to your postmaster, eh!

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:26:10 GMT

1. It's my turn - a variation, though!

2. Free Pascal 1.00 Unit example codes

3. GETIMAGE Not Working - Better Code Example

4. Source code of examples in a book.

5. Examples of assembly DMA code anywhere ???

6. Examples of assembly DMA code anywhere ???

7. turbo vision example code

8. NEED DELPHI EXAMPLE CODE FOR CD AUDIO

9. After Registration Key Code Examples

10. Pascal GREP source code example

11. BTP 6 Example code is wrong??

12. E-Me pascal code example