Freepascal 1.08 when?
Author Message
 Freepascal 1.08 when?

i checked the timestamp of 1.06 and see it is one year old.
does 1.08 comes soon?
--
http://www.*-*-*.com/ , sources et liens langage Pascal, delphi

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 02:52:00 GMT
 Freepascal 1.08 when?

Quote:
> i checked the timestamp of 1.06 and see it is one year old.
> does 1.08 comes soon?

Yes. Most 1.0.8 pre-release versions have in fact already been uploaded
to the ftp site. We're waiting until the versions for all supported
platforms are in place before announcing it (I'm not even sure whether
the uploaded versions can already be downloaded). Note that the final
version will probably only be released a week or 2 after the pre-release
versions have been announced, so we can still fix any show stopping bugs
(if any are found).

Jonas

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:08:43 GMT

1. TP4 vs FreePascal

2. File processing, locking with gpc and FreePascal

3. FreePascal and handheld terminals

4. FreePascal (FPC) and RHIDE

5. FreePascal unit for SMTP?

6. Do we discuss FreePascal or Turbo Pascal(Empty Inside)

7. wincrt and freepascal

8. GUI with freepascal

9. reading binary with freepascal

10. Can FreePascal generate flat binary files?

11. IDEA unit in FreePascal?

12. XML in Freepascal