Turbo Pascal to Turbo C
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

Hello

I have written a large menu sustem in Turbo Pascal - and would like now to
convert this to Borland Turbo C

Apparently there is a convertor out there for the PC run in either DOS or
Windows

I would be most grateful if someone could help me find it, and also advise
on how reliable it is

Many thanks Icon

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:10:52 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

2. Turbo Power's Turbo Professional and Free Pascal

3. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

4. Turbo Power's Turbo Professional and Free Pascal

5. How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Debugger 4.6 to play together

6. WTD - Borland/Turbo Pascal Manuals/SW Especially Turbo Vision

7. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

8. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

9. Index-file browser for turbo vision (Turbo Pascal ver 6.0)

10. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

11. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?