using RAR files with TP
Author Message
 using RAR files with TP

How can I unrar a RAR file from within TP without using the UNRAR.EXE file?

Thanks in advance!

Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:57:59 GMT
 using RAR files with TP

Quote:
> How can I unrar a RAR file from within TP without using the UNRAR.EXE

file?

eons ago rar released a "freeware" unrar util I think.. that had source
(from memory) failing that there should be a lib/unit/source for some thing
from the guy that wrote it (I've seen it some where but I can't remember
where.. it was a year or more ago.. but should as far as I know still
work..)
have you tryed:
cdrom.com?
simtel archives?
garbo?

Quote:
> Thanks in advance!

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:53:15 GMT

1. using RAR files with TP

2. Accessing the password in a RAR file

3. Saving exe. files using TP

4. Using WAV files in a TP program

5. How do I run a batch file in TP 6 using EXEC

6. Losing File Handles - But I am not using Files

7. URGENT - Lock file grown too large - error using Paradox files

8. Assess text file info using ttAscii and Schema file

9. Bad file number errors using Paradox files on NT

10. The year-2000 problem using DOS 7.0+TP 7.0

11. Does Using TP hit you

12. Help: can't get procedure pointer to work using TP 6