Euro Character in TurboPascal
Author Message
 Euro Character in TurboPascal

Hai everyone,

To complete my programming in TP 7.0 I have to get the
Euro character  ?  in Dos program's. I know there is a routine to make
it is possible to make your own charaters bitwyse.
But I don't know how.....................          !!!!
is there anyone who can help me wich this urgent case.

Thanks in advance

Guus

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:36:21 GMT

1. Urgent: Euro sign in TurboPascal

2. Euro-character on epson

3. Printing the Euro character ...

4. Euro character

5. converting string characters to char characters

6. EURO, Dual currency problems

7. Euro models wants to come to USA , Canada

8. Euro currency symbol ...

9. Problem: Change Currency to Euro?

10. Euro currency symbol ...

11. LONDON - Delphi/V.B Developers - Euro Equities Project - Learn Corba/Java

12. LONDON - Delphi/VB Developers - Euro Equities Project - Learn Corba/Java