PCGPE (By Mark Feldman)
Author Message
 PCGPE (By Mark Feldman)

Hi, haviong referred many many people to the PCGPE,
I have received much complaints that they can't find it on the web.

I find this incredibly hard to believe, as It took me a mere 1
minute to locate it using altavista.digital.com.

Still, here is the URL to the PCGPE online (including links for d/L)

http://www.*-*-*.com/

have fun & stay happy ;)

--
News Reader Silverstone

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. pcgpe

2. Changing Color of CheckBox mark

3. to mark datas

4. Wanted: Exam Mark program

5. Looking for Mark Stehr - author of VesaTP

6. Wanted: information on MKBBS (Mark May's BBS)

7. Anybody know Mark Stehr???

8. problem migrating from TP for DOS to Delphi : mark & release

9. I'm getting an error when I try to read checkbox button state using MyBoxes^.Mark(0). Somebody can help?