RESOLVE YOU PROBLEM NOW !!! MAKE A NEW PASCAL-FRIENDS!!
Author Message
 RESOLVE YOU PROBLEM NOW !!! MAKE A NEW PASCAL-FRIENDS!!

 Hello !
I'm from Academy of Economic Studies from Moldova !
You can visit our Web page : www.ase.moldnet.md
If you have a problem with programming in Pascal then
you can visit our Chat !!! Contact us : telnet 132.101.0.1 9000

Sat, 20 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

2. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

3. Resolving Performance Problems

4. Access Violation with TQuery as both Master/Detail: problem resolved

5. DNS problem at JUMBO will be resolved ASAP

6. JUMBO resolves DNS problem

7. Looking for equivalent to 'friend'(C++) in object pascal

8. Wanted a Pascal friend..................

9. making new tables from old, and keeping default values

10. Making a new .CHR font editor.

11. Making a new .chr font editor.

12. Help with making new function Global.