reading binary file and outputting to standard output (screen)
Author Message
 reading binary file and outputting to standard output (screen)

    I having problems with outputting to the screen when reading from a
binary file.

I start it like so

begin
    with record do
        begin
        read(record,something);
        read(record,here);
        write(record,here);
        write(record,something);
    end;
end

Is that correct? if not, can someone help me please thanks.

Mon, 05 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. problems reading binary file, and outputting to screen.

2. Standard Input/Output (with Binary Data)

3. Q: How to redirect output to screen AND a file

4. redirecting output from the screen to a file

5. Program to read TIFF files and output them to another format

6. Binary memory output.

7. Conversion from Decimal to Binary and outputting 1 or 0

8. OutText produces bad output on screen?

9. How do I printer user output screen

10. How to print user screen output?

11. printing output screen

12. Send the output screen to the printer, Turbo Pascal for Windows