programming help needed
Author Message
 programming help needed

Hi there, well I have to write a program for Computer Science.
Now you might think that I'm very stupid if I ask for help, well
the reason I ask is because nobay can help me with the program.

It's a very complecated matter and it is not  the normal
stuff everyone at write (Graphics, etc.).

If anybody would be so nice to say the if I get a problem that I
can ask them, will you please netmail (or E-mail) me on:

or RsaNET: 27:40/4
   UnityNET: 71:1021/6

   Thank you for your help

   (PS: I want to write a small LAN proggie that will run it the
background
    and every computer connected can share other's ports and drives.
    I've decided to write this because when I looked for a program that
    can do this, there was not one that can run in the background...)

    Bye-Bye
    Johannes Rust

... A feature is a bug with seniority.

Sun, 09 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. programming help needed

2. Programming help needed

3. 3D (Doom) programming help needed!

4. Need HELP FINISHING PROGRAM (posted program) PASCAL

5. Help needed (running a program from a program).

6. Help needed (running a program from a program).

7. Emergency Help Needed: C2pascal program needed

8. Need help with Hailstone Sequence program please Help

9. Help, need help for schedule program

10. HELP: I need help with a programming comp

11. HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HELP ON PROGRAMMING THIS>>>>|||

12. Need Help with Pascal program