Good sound in Pascal
Author Message
 Good sound in Pascal

Does anyone have some units that allows to play sound files on my
soundblaster??? Please respond, or e-mail me at

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Good sound in Pascal

Quote:

> Does anyone have some units that allows to play sound files on my
> soundblaster??? Please respond, or e-mail me at

Try http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html.

Good luck.

Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good sound in Pascal

2. 16-bit sound on Sound Blaster in Turbo Pascal

3. Sound through sound blaster!

4. Playing 16 bit stereo sound trought sound card

5. Playing 16 bit stereo sound trought sound card

6. Pascal or even better Object pascal beautifier ?

7. Sound Blaster Support for Turbo Pascal 7.0 ?

8. Pascal + Vortex = Sound ?

9. Sound in pascal

10. Using Soundcard Sound Programming in Turbo Pascal 7

11. can i insert wave sounds or else for pascal programes

12. is it posiple to insert sounds like wave to pascal programes