GUI with freepascal
Author Message
 GUI with freepascal

Hej,

I am using freePascal with free pascal editor. As far as I see, there is a
good unit for GUI with freepascal.

1) I wanna learn to use that library and make my pascal codes visual but I
need more examples. Where can I find?

2) If I wanna use old DOS style menus and graphics where can I find
examples?

TIA
FERHAT

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:44:48 GMT
 GUI with freepascal

Quote:

> I am using freepascal with free pascal editor. As far as I see, there is a
> good unit for GUI with freepascal.
> 1) I wanna learn to use that library and make my pascal codes visual but I
> need more examples. Where can I find?

lazarus.freepascal.org, and there are some gtk  articles with examples
on the FPC site.

Quote:
> 2) If I wanna use old DOS style menus and graphics where can I find
> examples?

Check the tvision directory, which contains an own implementation of
Turbo Vision. Another key unit is unit video.

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:03:22 GMT

1. GUI and FreePascal...

2. Business logic separated from GUI?

3. Need help to smoothly display GUI!

4. Threads + DB + GUI = Trouble!!

5. Multi Thread + GUI + DB = TROUBLE!

6. GUI in graphic DOS and binary file

7. setrgb10.zip GUI Utility to choose values for SetRGBPallete Procedure

8. How do i develop GUI?

9. Options for GUI development using FPC

10. Making a GUI with BP 7.0

11. GUI COMPILER HELP!!!!

12. Making a GUI in TP5.5