FPC: Console windows...
Author Message
 FPC: Console windows...

A how to question about console windows:
I've not examine this a lot, only read how to make a window appear and
where and so on...
I think I must do it my self, e.g. a "Window" that is like a "ListBox"
for console windows. Maybe use of InsLine/DelLine and so on(with key
up/down select).
Is there anyone done this boring work;-)???

if so then
ps.
I need info to read about this to, so I know what to call and how.
ds.

:::::: remove x:es from email address
:::::: Sonket Dev: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~u32102551/
:::::: Yo!Utilities II: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~u32103496/

Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 FPC: Console windows...

Quote:

>A how to question about console windows:
>I've not examine this a lot, only read how to make a window appear and
>where and so on...
>I think I must do it my self, e.g. a "Window" that is like a "ListBox"
>for console windows. Maybe use of InsLine/DelLine and so on(with key
>up/down select).
>Is there anyone done this boring work;-)???

Somewhat yes, but it is old (not maintained for a year), so it might need
some work.

Check www.stack.nl/~marcov/xtdfpc.htm

In the xtdfpc package, somewhere there is an unit called EWindows.

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:36:20 GMT
 FPC: Console windows...

Quote:
>>I think I must do it my self, e.g. a "Window" that is like a "ListBox"
>>for console windows. Maybe use of InsLine/DelLine and so on(with key
>>up/down select).
>>Is there anyone done this boring work;-)???

>Somewhat yes, but it is old (not maintained for a year), so it might need
>some work.

>Check www.stack.nl/~marcov/xtdfpc.htm

>In the xtdfpc package, somewhere there is an unit called EWindows.

Thanks!!!, I'll check it out.

:::::: remove x:es from email address
:::::: Sonket Dev: http://w1.321.telia.com/~u32102551/
:::::: Yo!Utilities II: http://w1.321.telia.com/~u32103496/

Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:16:15 GMT

1. cgi in turbo pascal or console delphi for windows 95

2. : only for the persons who are interested in Graphical Windows Objects (my GUI for FPC)

3. documentation FPC-unit <windows>?

4. windows look (FPC)

5. FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

6. FPC: translate execvp from c to FPC

7. MSSQL server <-> Delphi console application

8. Extrair o nome do executável em aplica??o console

9. Database Access from a console application

10. BDE in console apps

11. Simple console program

12. Help finding "Console Application"