Line procedure
Author Message
 Line procedure

        I was wondering if anyone could help me creating a procedure
which makes lines in graph mode ... I know you would tell me that the
best way is to use the line(...) procedure that Pascal has. But I want to
make a similar and compare it with the one of pascal.
        I know that there is an algorith Bresenham DDA if anyone can help
please tell me.
        Thanks in advance.

Manolis P. Mavrikis.

Mon, 05 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Line procedure (with coordinates given)

2. Using window-procedure with >25 lines

3. Using window-procedure with >25 lines

4. Read file line per line

5. Newbie question about moving thru table line by line

6. Can I turn 26 line mode to 50 line mode

7. Blank line between lines: HELP!

8. Trouble printing a BST line by line

9. Calling a procedure within a procedure

10. HELP - calling a Procedure from with a Procedure??

11. re : main-->procedure coomunication + Menu Procedure

12. Using a Procedure within a Procedure?