equivalant exec command in BP for BPW
Author Message
 equivalant exec command in BP for BPW

Quote:
>I've been writing in Pascal for a little while, and have started using
>Borland pascal for windows... I want to have it so it launches a
>executable file when you hit a key...

>I know I could use "exec" in Turbo pascal....but what do I use in
>Borland pascal for windows.....

>I would look in my help file but Has gone rather corupt and can no
>longer view it :(

Use function  WinExec('name_program','parameters')

Anton S.

"I hope ..."

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 equivalant exec command in BP for BPW
I've been writing in pascal for a little while, and have started using
Borland pascal for windows... I want to have it so it launches a
executable file when you hit a key...

I know I could use "exec" in Turbo pascal....but what do I use in
Borland pascal for windows.....

I would look in my help file but Has gone rather corupt and can no
longer view it :(

Thanks in advance

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. EXEC command p/o BP 7.0

2. With BPW 7.0, how to Exec another program?

3. MCI commands in BPW 7.0

4. Pascal Exec command in Windows XP Environment

5. Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble

6. exec command whit FPK Pascal

7. the exec command

8. Sending long Command lines to Exec