Shelling programs in TP7 using XMS
Author Message
 Shelling programs in TP7 using XMS

Hi! I'm a hobby programmer using TP7. And I used it to program lots
of stuffs. Recently, I had a project program which involves
running other progams within my program be it EXE or COM (DOS).
I feel the heap requirements involved in using the EXEC command
is too much to bear. The program I'm planning to write is a shell
program, running other programs in DOS, with a GUI environment. If
you know any alternative to EXEC command in TP, please let me know by
EMAIL. I have little time checking replys in newgroups.

Dexter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Leaving XMS when shelling from DPMI prog

2. Help needed using XMS in my programs..

3. TP7: Shelling to DOS w/DISK SWAP *NOT WORKING!!*

4. TP7 XMS problems

5. XMS with TP7... URGENT

6. TP7 MOD player for XMS?

7. DOS-SHELLING FROM A PAS-PROGRAM

8. Windows 3.x + 95 and BP7 DPMI programs with shelling give Exception 0E and other trouble

9. DELPHI: Problems shelling to another program

10. Delphi: Making a shell-program

11. using XMS for small records

12. Using XMS for data storage