Runtime error at 0400:04F6?
Author Message
 Runtime error at 0400:04F6?

Hi there,

Runtime error at 0400:04F6?

When compiling completes, program starts, this message appears.

What does it mean?

Computer used for compiling: Labtop Dell CPM233 MMX Pentium mobile I.
Compiler is TP5.5 or Borland Pascal.

Thanks
  Wheel

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error at 0400:04F6?

Quote:

>Runtime error at 0400:04F6?

>When compiling completes, program starts, this message appears.

>What does it mean?

>Computer used for compiling: Labtop Dell CPM233 MMX Pentium mobile I.
>Compiler is TP5.5 or Borland Pascal.

You should, therefore, be asking in comp.lang.pascal.botland, which is
the newsgroup for TP1..TP7, BP7, TPW, BPW.

You should state the error number; you should look it up in the on-line

--

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.
 Proper 4-line sig. separator is as above, a line exactly "-- " (SonOfRFC1036)

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime error 002 at 0400:04F6?

2. Heap Overflow Error - runtime error 203

3. Confusing runtime error porting to TPW

4. Runtime Error 105

5. runtime error

6. Runtime error 216?

7. error SQL provided in runtime

8. Accessing?database?in?OCX?givces runtime error 216?on?exit

9. Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

10. Please Help - Runtime error!

11. runtime error 200

12. Runtime Error In TP7