fonts algorithms in mode 13h
Author Message
 fonts algorithms in mode 13h

i need some fonts algorithms in mode 13h

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 fonts algorithms in mode 13h

Quote:

> i need some fonts algorithms in mode 13h

I don't know about fonts algorithms, I do know (something) about fonts:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/fontpage.html. Fonts (mostly bitmap) for
various graphics modes for TP6/7 or Delphi.

Regards,

Remco

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 fonts algorithms in mode 13h
If you need mode 13h ASSEMBLER text output routines, mail me and I'll send
you a copy of my luvly KOJAKVGA unit (all asm) which includes such wonders
as:

page flipping;
masked/ unmasked sprites (clipped/unclipped/scaled - you choose);
4 directional fine pixel scrolling (windowed/nonwindowed);
full palette routines;
miscellaneous draw routines like line, rectangle, box etc.
PCX load/save;

All of the above is coded in 32 bit asm and entirely free.

You can also get the source from the GRAPHICS section of
www.gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html.

*
Linear FB conversion in progress
*

Scott Tunstall

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. fonts algorithms in mode 13h

2. Looking for a FAST putpixel (mode 13h)

3. text in VGA mode 13h?

4. Text in 13h mode

5. How can I write text in mode 13h ??

6. Graphics Programming (Mode 13h)

7. Mode 13h writelns?

8. screen buffer not in mode 13h

9. Need Sprite Help in Mode 13h

10. Changing the Graphic Mouse in mode 13h

11. Mode 13h Gfx unit, help please.

12. How do I... Put Text in Mode 13h