How to read ARJ-files (ARJ-structure) ???
Author Message
 How to read ARJ-files (ARJ-structure) ???

Subj.: How to read ARJ-files (ARJ-structure) ???

Hi All ;)

I'm trying to make my own directory browser, and it's nearly done (thanks to all
who helped me so far ;)

Well, the last thing I need to do, is to be able to readi archives packed using
ARJ, PKZIP and LZH (LHarc, Lzh, Lha).

I found source in SWAG that does the trick, but the ARJ routine doesn't work :-(

I've tried to locate information on the ARJ-structure with exsamples, but failed
so bitterly ;)

Do YOU have any code that can read and display the contenst of ARJ-files, then
I would be very glad to recieve it  !

Cya...

 Tonny "TOB" Bjoern

Fido: 2:236/111.185

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to read ARJ-files (ARJ-structure) ???

2. Using Arj & PkZip

3. File-Compression (ARJ/ZIP/LHA etc.) needed!

4. Structure of File Variable (File Control Block)

5. Define data structure for graph (abstract data structures)

6. Transfer database connections - Specific ADO DataLink File structure??

7. Text File Read / Dbase file Write

8. PARADOX file structure

9. dBase file structures

10. table structure change of a DBase file

11. Print database file structure

12. Print database file structure