Tools for Windows 95?
Author Message
 Tools for Windows 95?

I'm using a BP7 program (compiled for protected mode and using several
toolkist, like those of GENUS Microprogramming) that kills my Windows 95
at an unexpected moment.
Does anyone know of tools to watch the behavior of this BP7 program
(memory allocation, I think) while it is running under Windows 95?

Henk Otten,
PTH Eindhoven
The Netherlands

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows '95 help authoring tools

2. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

3. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95

4. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

5. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95

6. Interbase 1.0 error inserting more than 1650 tubles in tables using Windows 95

7. Installing 16bit under Windows 95

8. 32 bit ODBC and Windows 95

9. Database ERROR on new windows 95

10. Delphi, Banyan, Windows 95, and MS SQL Server 6.0

11. DeleteFile(*.*) for windows 95

12. Delphi and Windows 95 Cache - Problems - Please Help!