REQ: DXF fileviewer for DOS?
Author Message
 REQ: DXF fileviewer for DOS?

Hello Y'all.

I'm in need of a viewer-utility that allows me to view DXF-files in
DOS. It has to be independent from ACAD. Does such a utility exist?

If anyone knows of, or ever are in possesion of such a utility, I'd
very much like to know.

I need it for a control/programming-system I'm writing (and to keep
the cost down, I've decided not to write that part of the system
myself), so if the source-code is available, it would be nice too.

It doesn't have to be free-/shareware, but it's preferred or perhaps
some kind of royalty-arrangement?

oh, and it should preferrably run in DOS, but it's not a requirement.

If anyone knows anything, please respond, either by email to

or post into this group, or both:)

   (sorry bout the crossposting)

TIA

/Nicolai T?ll?se

-----
   They say I'm arrogant.
   But I know better!

Nicolai T?ll?se,

http:\\www.{*filter*}net.dk\user\nico

Sun, 06 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: DXF fileviewer for DOS?

2. REQ:REQ:REQ: borland pascal unit: dealing with qemm

3. REQ: Borland C++ PowerPack for DOS

4. req: freeware 32bit dos/win32 pascal compilers

5. Autocad *.DXF file read/preview

6. Reading DXF

7. AutoCAD DXF Files

8. How to import DXF files into Turbo Pascal graphics

9. DXF File parsing

10. vectors, DXF, polyline, AutoCAD

11. DXF-Object

12. DXF, IGES and Animation in Windows