Hello all.  I'm using Borland TP 5.5, so some of your advice might not
help, but I was hoping some kind soul out there would tell me how to load
gifs, jpgs, and bmps into a Pascal program.  I've tried some sample sources
I found at web pages, but they didn't work very well.  Anyway, thanx in
advance.

                                BTW: I know how much you all hate pirating software, and I don't expect
a reply to this, but if anyone knows where to obtain TP 6 or higher for
reasonably cheap or free, please let me know.

                                                Matt

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Load images (GIF,BMP etc.) into Pascal

2. D3 - non-visual graphic manipulation (jpg,gif,bmp.etc)

3. Use pascal to open the bmp, jpg or gif files???( not attach file one)

4. Use pascal to open the bmp,jpg or gif file???( not attach file one)

5. Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

6. Help getting a *.BMP, *.JPG, *.GIF file displayed on tp7

7. Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

8. displaying .gif/.jpg/.bmp files as a background

9. bmp,gif,tiff,... loading unit

10. load a bmp or gif?

11. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.

12. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.