Turbo7 and Windows (like oil and water?)
Author Message
 Turbo7 and Windows (like oil and water?)

I know that C++, is not a visual language, but is OO, and allows you to
program in windows, using Direct X etc.  I was wondering if there was a
TPU for Borland Turbo 7 (for dos) that allowed me to do some OOP in
windows 3.x or 95?  Is this unit free?  If so can I have it?
--
Why'm I payin' the GST?

Fri, 06 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Turbo7 and Windows (like oil and water?)

Quote:

> I know that C++, is not a visual language, but is OO, and allows you to
> program in windows, using Direct X etc.  I was wondering if there was a
> TPU for Borland Turbo 7 (for dos) that allowed me to do some OOP in
> windows 3.x or 95?  Is this unit free?  If so can I have it?
> --
> Why'm I payin' the GST?

In my orginal package of Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 you had the ability to
install windowssupport (it was default). Didn't yours?

Joke/dST

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. What to do if you liked TCursors???

2. Turbo6 VS Turbo7

3. DLL in Turbo7

4. HELP WITH PRINTING IN DOS TURBO7

5. Water Rippling

6. algorythm: water-flow / algorithmus: flie?endes wasser

7. algorythm: water-flow / algorithmus: flie?endes wasser

8. Water Ripples

9. Pascal source code for water effect

10. Pascal White Paper, by Water's Edge Software

11. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

12. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95