Hebrew in Pascal
Author Message
 Hebrew in Pascal

hey

I heard that there is this file "HEB.COM" or something like that

that helps you write in hebrew inside Pascal...

anyone knows ?

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Hebrew in Pascal

Quote:
> hey

> I heard that there is this file "HEB.COM" or something like that

> that helps you write in hebrew inside pascal...

> anyone knows ?

This isn't a Pascal issue, but depends on the underlying operating system.
If your operating system can display Hebrew and your Pascal compiler does
not bypass the O/S for screen I/O, you should be able to use the standard
O/S methods for switching between Hebrew and English.

IIRC, setting DirectVideo := False (defined in the CRT unit) will tell the
RTL to use the O/S for screen I/O. I don't remember if this also deals with
keyboard input, or if there is another variable to set.

Daniel Pfeffer

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hebrew Character Set

2. Hebrew Character Set

3. Hebrew DB Problem ?

4. Hebrew Information

5. Delphi In Hebrew

6. How do i Create a property that changes the language in an hebrew write to left win95.

7. Hebrew Input in a program? how do i do that?

8. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

9. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

10. Pascal & Pascal+BASM programs

11. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal