GUI for DOS BP - AZART
Author Message
 GUI for DOS BP - AZART

  I'm done developing object-oriented library for
Borland Pascal - AZART. Azart implements rich windowed GUI
for DOS applications.

  The library are comprehensive, powerful and easy to use.
Now library (ver 1.0) support 640x480x16 video mode,
DOS Real mode and DPMI targets are supported.

  Azart give possibility to create DOS application using
popular controls in nice style.

  Please, see demo application and details on FTP:

HOST:    ftp.infopro.spb.su
LOGIN:   ftadapt2
PASSWD:  pas

File:    gui_demo.zip (115 Kb)

  In case of any problems or questions, please contact me.

  Thank for your interest. With best regards, Igor.

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. GUI for DOS BP - AZART

2. Azart or EfLib Libraries for DOS Pascal

3. Making a GUI with BP 7.0

4. GUI in graphic DOS and binary file

5. GUI for DOS Pascal

6. Still Looking for DOS GUI...

7. GUI for BP7 (DOS)?

8. BP 7.0 comp. DOS using with IntelMMX

9. how to compile (dos)-pascal units in bp for windows

10. Linking DOS "C" libraries with BP

11. Writing hardware drivers in DOS BP 7.x

12. Relative speed of compiled exe files in BP 7 running under DOS, and in Delphi