All===Writers!!!!....
Author Message
 All===Writers!!!!....

We are a New York based international literary agency with two branch offices, one of
which is in Florida. We are seeking new and previously published authors, so please
adhere to the following guidelines.

All fiction: send brief synopsis, first chapter, and include a self addressed, stamped
envelope (SASE).
All nonfiction: brief synopsis, first chapter, SASE.
Short Stories: brief synopsis, 3 pages, SASE.
Poetry: send 3 poems, SASE.
Please do not send complete manuscript unless we ask for it.

Send to: Woodside International Literary Agency
33-29 58 Street>>>>>>>>
Woodside, New York>>>>>>>>
11377>>>>>>>
Phone (main office):
718-651-8145>>>>>>>

Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Switch off Access lazy Writer

2. A good report writer

3. User query/report writer for DBISAM

4. Report Writers for User Customized Reports

5. Reportsmith: best report writer!

6. Report writers: what are people using?

7. Report Writers

8. Looking for R&R Report Writer Xbase Edition, Version 6/DOS

9. Report writer

10. Report writer recommendations?

11. Shazam report writer

12. Report Writer for use with Interbase