GTK & FPK
Author Message
 GTK & FPK

Does anybody know where there's info on using FreePascal with the port
of GTK???

I'm getting loads of errors, with THEIR allegedly working distibution,
and THEIR example source code files, and there's zero information on
either the FPK or the GTK websites.

Thanks

John

--
[ ---------------------------------------------------------- ]
[ Have you Qhunted anyone recently? - http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GTK & FPK

Quote:
> Does anybody know where there's info on using FreePascal with the port
> of GTK???

> I'm getting loads of errors, with THEIR allegedly working distibution,
> and THEIR example source code files, and there's zero information on
> either the FPK or the GTK websites.

What version are you using?

(p.s. using a non-*nix newsreader for the first time. If  Netscape outputs
rubbish, please mail
it in private mail. That reaches me a day earlier)

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GTK & FPK

Quote:

> Does anybody know where there's info on using FreePascal with the port
> of GTK???

> I'm getting loads of errors, with THEIR allegedly working distibution,
> and THEIR example source code files, and there's zero information on
> either the FPK or the GTK websites.

You need a snapshot, it won't work with the latest release version
(0.99.12b). You can get one in the development section of the FPC
website.

Jonas

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FPK Pascal & Win95

2. fpk-pascal & ddplus

3. FPK Pascal (DOS, WINDOWS, OS2 & LINUX)

4. GTK-Question: gtk_window_set_transient_for not supported?

5. Some problem with FPC and Gtk

6. Action-Signal with Gtk

7. GTK or QT OOP wrapper

8. Problem with FPC and GTK

9. #&%*$&*EDbEngineError#&%*$&*

10. .&.&.& need help about an SQL query &&&

11. Q : Help with fpk and blockread

12. fpk pascal doesn't work.