Pascal programmers
Author Message
 Pascal programmers

Programmer needed:

I need somebody with solid Borland Turbo Pascal 3.0 experience to help
maintain an accounting system. You can work from home but I'd prefer you
live in the DC Metro area because some site visits are needed.

Apply in confidence to:

David Short
Information Technology Manager

Fax: (703)-383-3220

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Pascal programmers

Quote:

> Programmer needed:

> I need somebody with solid Borland Turbo Pascal 3.0 experience to help
> maintain an accounting system. You can work from home but I'd prefer you
> live in the DC Metro area because some site visits are needed.

> Apply in confidence to:

> David Short
> Information Technology Manager

> Fax: (703)-383-3220

I'd be interested in possibly helping you, although I am unfortunately
in Denver, CO.  Our company has several applications that were
programmed using Borland Pascal 7.0, but I am familiar with 3.0+.  One
particular application is on our web page, which includes a full blown
double-entry accounting system with items such as GL, AR, AP, Payroll,
Inventory, etc...

Take a look at http://ares.csd.net/~tsp

I will forward my resume to your fax, and I look forward to hearing from
you.

Thank you
Jonathan Ramsey

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pascal question from non-Pascal programmer

2. EU Borland Pascal programmer required.(EU only apply)

3. Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

4. Need a Pascal programmer for a small project

5. Looking for Turbo Pascal Programmers on ICQ of MSN messager

6. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

7. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

8. Cobol/Pascal Programmers Needed

9. Delphi / Pascal Programmer Wanted

10. Help for all pascal programmers

11. Pascal Programmer needed

12. The object-oriented tool for EVERY Pascal programmer.