can't find crt in virtual pascal
Author Message
 can't find crt in virtual pascal

Hi

Can somebody tell me why I can't find crt unit in virtual Pascal 2.1?
The only units I have in my units.w32 folder are: classes, system,
sysutils, typinfo.

Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:41:26 GMT
 can't find crt in virtual pascal

Quote:

>Hi

>Can somebody tell me why I can't find crt unit in virtual pascal 2.1?
>The only units I have in my units.w32 folder are: classes, system,
>sysutils, typinfo.

Because it is not plattform-speciefic.

Should be under  \source\rtl\crt.pas (so is at least here)

Michael

Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:38:36 GMT

1. GPC can't find unit's like CRT

2. It's not bad canned meat...

3. Drive type under OS2 (Virtual pascal or C'T patch)

4. crt.zip Replacement CRT units for Turbo/Borland Pascal

5. I can't find T pascal ANYWHERE!!

6. ????I can't find T pascal ANYWHERE!!????

7. I can't find T pascal ANYWHERE!!

8. screen writes w/out 'crt'

9. screen writes w/out 'crt'

10. Virtual Pascal compared to Speed Pascal

11. Field 'PHYSICALTYPE' not found

12. 'Circular data links' hard to find