WTB: Power Tools Plus v4.00 by Blaise Computing, 1987
Author Message
 WTB: Power Tools Plus v4.00 by Blaise Computing, 1987

Greetings!

I was wondering if anyone out there has a copy of "Power Tools Plus"
(version 4.00 or later) by Blaise Computing (published in 1987).  I have
some programs which are dependent on code from this package and I would
like to recompile the TPUs to work with something more recent (say,
Borland Pascal 7).

I would be perfectly happy to pay all shipping costs and a generous amount
for the software itself.

I believe that there were a number of disks (5?) and that it may have been
incorporated into a shareware CD, but I have no confirmation of this.  Any
help in tracking down this software would be much appreciated.

Please, if you have a copy of Power Tools Plus, then get in touch.

Thanks.

|(in the body of the message) the text: Subscribe Macway <Your Name>|

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 WTB: Power Tools Plus v4.00 by Blaise Computing, 1987

says...
.
.Greetings!
.
.I was wondering if anyone out there has a copy of "Power Tools Plus"
.(version 4.00 or later) by Blaise Computing (published in 1987).  I have
.some programs which are dependent on code from this package and I would
.like to recompile the TPUs to work with something more recent (say,
.Borland Pascal 7).
.
Unfortunately, I don't have a copy.  But I believe Blaise was bought
by Turbo Power a few years back.  Try them!
Hope this helps,
Jochen

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 WTB: Power Tools Plus v4.00 by Blaise Computing, 1987

HP> Greetings!
HP>
HP> I was wondering if anyone out there has a copy of "Power Tools Plus"
HP> (version 4.00 or later) by Blaise Computing (published in 1987).  I
HP> have
HP> some programs which are dependent on code from this package and I would
HP> like to recompile the TPUs to work with something more recent (say,
HP> Borland Pascal 7).
HP>
HP> I would be perfectly happy to pay all shipping costs and a generous
HP> amount
HP> for the software itself.
HP>
HP> I believe that there were a number of disks (5?) and that it may have
HP> been
HP> incorporated into a shareware CD, but I have no confirmation of this.
HP> Any
HP> help in tracking down this software would be much appreciated.
HP>
HP> Please, if you have a copy of Power Tools Plus, then get in touch.
HP>
HP> Thanks.

HP> |(in the body of the message) the text: Subscribe Macway <Your Name>|
HP> +-------------------------------------------------------------------+

I have found a Power Tools Plus 5.0 manual.  If you wish I can look in our
archive and see if the disks can be found.

Dennis D. Powers
PC/POLL Systems, Point of Sale Communications Software
1122 Rockdale Road, Dubuque Iowa 52001

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blaise Computing's Power Tool Plus (2nd time)

2. Blaise Computing's Power Tools Plus

3. Real $$$ for Blaise Power Tools Plus V 5.1 (or later)

4. Blaise Power Tools

5. Turbo Pascal 7 & Blaise Power Tools challenge $$$

6. Blaise Computing

7. Pascal from Blaise Computing?

8. D4.DB Date 00=1900, 00<>2000

9. WANTED: Database Toolbox 4.0 Documentation (1987)

10. Need QBE-style tool to build SQL views (tables with computed fields)

11. Need QBE-style tool to build SQL views (tables with computed fields)

12. WTB: Old Pascal compilers/tools