FPC - linux question
Author Message
 FPC - linux question

Is there any port of sqlite database for FPC ?

tnx

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 05:50:51 GMT
 FPC - linux question

Quote:

> Is there any port of sqlite database for FPC ?

Never heard of sqlite, so I guess no.

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 06:39:19 GMT
 FPC - linux question

Quote:

>> Is there any port of sqlite database for FPC ?

> Never heard of sqlite, so I guess no.

small , fast, flat SQL database I found it on freshmeat.net...uses just few
functions like SQLExec ,SQLOpen,SQLClose...
Would be nice if somebody try to translate it...I've try that with h2pas
but there is many things which I don't understand because I don't know
anything about C.
More info at:
http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/

regards

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:25:12 GMT

1. FPC (linux) question

2. Question about FPC under linux

3. FPC charset (linux) question

4. FPC + RHIDE + Linux questions

5. multi threading in fpc linux?

6. Linux/PPC port of FPC working

7. Writing PNG in FPC for Linux, libpng available

8. FPC linking error under Linux ... cannot find GLU

9. Printing problem again FPC under linux

10. find small database for FPC linux

11. fpc and printer under linux

12. Zmodem in Linux with FPC?