Incorporating BGI fonts in EXE file
Author Message
 Incorporating BGI fonts in EXE file

I am trying to incorporate BGI fonts in a Turbo Pascal 7.0 program
by creating OBJ files from the CHR files, linking them into the
program, and registering the linked-in files with RegisterBGIfont
before using them in the SetTextStyle procedure.

This works well with TriplexFont, SmallFont, SansSerifFont and GothicFont
(the fonts listed in the Manual), but I cannot get it to work with
BoldFont, LcomFont, ScriFont, SimpFont or TscrFont.

Helpful suggestions please?

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. BGI file linked in EXE file?

2. BGI font .OBJ files.

3. Russian BGI font files

4. converting TrueType fonts to BGI-CHR fonts

5. Polish BGI font files

6. BGI file for afterdark fonts?

7. Linking BGI driver into .exe file.???????????

8. Building BGI files into an EXE

9. Include Fonts in PM exe-file

10. Including .chr and .bgi files in a program compiled into .exe

11. incorporating midi files with pascal code

12. incorporating midi files within Pascal code