FPC - Socket Problem
Author Message
 FPC - Socket Problem

Hey,
 i've written a little TCP/IP IRCX Server under linux with Free Pascal.

I send messages to the Client with fdwrite([socket],[msg],[msglength]);
but i have the problem if the client is no more connected the programm
quits and the de{*filter*}-says "programm .... do not run doserror=13"
i tryed really anything i  know :( but i cant find out how to capture this
error-event ... i tryed ...
try except ....
doserror....
sockerror....
ioresult....
so i have only 2 chances ....

1. some one can tell me how i found out if a client is connected or not
2. some one can tell me how to process this doserror=13 without stop running
the programm

really max. thx for any useful response
mfg {*filter*}gen

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:23:25 GMT

1. FPC Client with sockets unit

2. FPC Listening with Sockets unit

3. FPC Socket debuging

4. More Sockets in FPC

5. FPC Sockets documentation?

6. FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

7. FPC: translate execvp from c to FPC

8. Some problem with FPC and Gtk

9. FPC problems!

10. FPC: no more linking problems

11. problems with Free Pascal Editor IDE for FPC

12. Problem with interfaces (FPC)