fpc mysql.pp problem
Author Message
 fpc mysql.pp problem

I am probably overlooking something basic but whenever I try to compile a
program using mysql.pp, I get

./devel/src/lib/mysql.o: In function `_MYSQL$$_MYSQL_RELOAD$PMYSQL':
./devel/src/lib/mysql.o(.text+0x19c): undefined reference to
`mysql_refresh'

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Stuart

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:13:49 GMT
 fpc mysql.pp problem
Sorry.

It's always the way, as sson as I ask the question, I solve the problem.

Stuart

Quote:
> I am probably overlooking something basic but whenever I try to compile a
> program using mysql.pp, I get

> ./devel/src/lib/mysql.o: In function `_MYSQL$$_MYSQL_RELOAD$PMYSQL':
> ./devel/src/lib/mysql.o(.text+0x19c): undefined reference to
> `mysql_refresh'

> Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

> Stuart

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:43:26 GMT
 fpc mysql.pp problem

Quote:

> Sorry.

> It's always the way, as sson as I ask the question, I solve the problem.

What was the problem? Then we can help the next time someone encounters
it :)

Jonas

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:33:02 GMT
 fpc mysql.pp problem
I got my libs and my units confused in ppc386.cfg.

Quote:

> > Sorry.

> > It's always the way, as sson as I ask the question, I solve the
problem.

> What was the problem? Then we can help the next time someone encounters
> it :)

> Jonas

Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:01:58 GMT

1. fpc postgres.pp & win32

2. Q) fpc mysql unit test.

3. FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

4. MySQL Memo Fields Returned (D5e, BDE5.11, MySQL on Linux Server, MyODBC)

5. Free Pascal: Compiling syslinux.pp on a Windows platform

6. Any sample about ncurses menu.pp?

7. Problem with some databases in MySQL Delphi 6 support

8. MySQL-Problem with "SHOW CREATE TABLE"

9. dbExpress MySQL problem when ApplyUpdates

10. Connecting to mySQL database using dbExpress - problems :-(

11. FPC: translate execvp from c to FPC

12. Some problem with FPC and Gtk