I need to convert dos prot mode app to 32bit using directX
Author Message
 I need to convert dos prot mode app to 32bit using directX

This program is a graphics program called Navigate that runs in 16bit
protected mode.  It uses MetaWindows/386 ver 5.0x.  The code goes beyond
20,000 lines and I need to be able to make this look and run the same
under windows using directX with the least effort possible.

The major problem I have here is that MetaWindow made by MetaGraphics
never made a 32bit windows version for Pascal that will run in windows.
Nor do I have the source to it.  So the big question is has anyone out
there made a compatable set of functions that will compile under 32bit
pascal, in this case Virtual Pascal that will use directX in full
screen.

Thanks.

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:23:33 GMT

1. I need to convert dos prot mode app to 32bit using directX

2. How would I take my 16bit prot mode app and convert it to 32bit prot mode ?

3. Prot mode ptr need a touch?

4. Converting VB app to D2, uses SQL 6.0 and SQL 6.5

5. EXEC and Prot. mode

6. Phy addr from prot mode ptr

7. Using VESA Modes in DOS

8. I need help for playing CD track and .wav file on MS-DOS mode

9. INTERBASE: CONNECTIN 32BIT-INTERBASE FROM 16BIT DELPI-APP ?

10. determine 32bit App

11. 15, 16, 24, 32bit RGB-Modes in BP 7.0

12. 32bit DOS applications on Borland?