Important
Author Message
 Important

hey guys,

how could I store a number of bytes in a database ? The bytes are
in the memory and i have a pointer on it.

Delphi has the commands Assign, SetData and GetData. Also the Field
value ftbytes. But i couldn#t use this......

How does it work ????

Thanks for help......

Markus

Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. IMPORTANT: Where to get information on connecting D2 SQL-Links to DB's

2. mutiple application simultanuous running important

3. Vista Software - Important Apollo & Artemis News

4. VERY IMPORTANT !!! - SCAM

5. IMPORTANT!

6. IMPORTANT!

7. Important Error Index out of date

8. please help me it's important

9. Important networking question

10. Please Read It Very Important (GetPixel)

11. !!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!!! Delphi 3 / Oracle

12. a little thing...but very important for me !!!